Struggling to compete for customers?
losing customers to competitors
sales pitch is falling flat
having to compete on price
There is a better way.
This 10-hour online course serves as a field guide to the book Differentiation Strategy: Winning Customers by Being Different, authored by Kevin Holt.
- a copy of the book (valued at $39.95),
- a software tool for building your strategy canvas (valued at $3,000),
- a facilitator's toolkit that includes the agendas and slide decks for conducting your strategy workshops, (valued at $500), and
- forms for doing the customer interviews (valued at $500).
- PLUS a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a limited time, you will receive all of these for just $1,495.00 per person. (Group rates available.)
The content of this 10-hour course includes hundreds of slides, each designed to visually reinforce Kevin's narration.
The material is divided into 8 modules, which are subdivided into a total of 46 "bite-sized" micro-modules.
"Kevin is a master of differentiation. His model is a key part of our client offering and the way we've achieved outstanding results on behalf of our clients"
- Sheila Kloefkorn, CEO, KEO Marketing Inc
"Differentiation Strategy: Winning Customer by Being Different should be required reading for every board and leadership team. Kevin’s explanation of the principles and practice of differentiation is extraordinary."
- G. Peter Bidstrup, Founder and Emeritus CEO of Doubletree Hotels
"Read Differentiation Strategy: Winning Customers by Being Different and learn how to create a strategy that leaves your competitors in the dust. The chapter on creative thinking, alone, is worth the price of the book."
- Woody Wade, Author of Scenario Planning: A Field Guide to the Future
"We retained Kevin to facilitate a workshop guided by the framework in Differentiation Strategy: Winning Customers by Being Different. Our new strategy played a major role in growing our company from 60 hotels under management to more than 100."
- John Hamilton, Executive Vice President, Pyramid Hotel Group
About the Author, Kevin Holt
Kevin Holt is a differentiation strategy consultant. He is the creator of this course and author of the book Differentiation Strategy: Winning Customers by Being Different. His hands-on experience makes him uniquely qualified to do both. He has worked as a development officer and consultant in the hotel industry, where he sat on the executive committee of a national hotel chain, owned a small business, and since 2001, conducted consulting and workshop engagements in the USA and in London, Geneva, Singapore, and Delhi. Kevin received a BS degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MBA from Arizona State University. For more information on his consulting services, go to www.coinnovationconsulting.com or contact him at 602-510-8080 or [email protected].